Error uploading data to the MetaboAnalysis Network

Hello,
I got a message when uploading my data to MetaboAnalyst.Sample data can be uploaded successfully, but when I upload my own data, I will be prompted with the following information:
Troubleshooting
This page indicates an unknown error that is unique to your data and parameters. We suggest the following steps.
I modified my data according to the example, but still failed to upload.
Here I provide the data set used for the uploading. Any help will be appreciated.
gene list for network.csv (33.0 KB)

Thanks
Jingfang

It appears that you try to upload a list of genes in MetaboAnalyst for network analysis?

Thank you very much for your answer!

I have obtained a list of differentially expressed genes, and I would like to know the connections between these genes and currently known metabolites. So I used MetaboAnalysis Network for analysis. Is it my misunderstanding of the website’s functionality? What can I do to obtain a network of genes and metabolites?

Most sincerely,
Jingfang

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, you should be able to do that using the function in MetaboAnalyst.

I fixed a bug when only genes are provided. Please try again.

Thank you very much!
Now I can successfully upload my gene list and use the KEGG Global Metabolic Network analysis function. But there is still a small issue.I set the background of the image to white, but the background of the image I downloaded is still black.

Besides, when I try to use the Gene-Metabolite Interaction Network,I will be prompted with the following information:
Troubleshooting
This page indicates an unknown error that is unique to your data and parameters.

Is it because I only uploaded the gene list?

Most sincerely,
Jingfang