Error in Metadata upload

Dear colleagues,

I am experiencing problems in uploading my metadata file when using the module “Statistical Analysis [metadata table]” (I used the same metadata file in MetaboAnalyst some time ago without any trouble). This is the error message that appeared last week:

ErrorFailed meta-data integrity check.
Possible causes of error (last one being the most relevant):
Unknown Error Occurred

I have tried today again, and this is the new error message.

As I saw in other topics in the forum (now closed), other researcher have experienced similar problems. Hope you can solve this issue.

Look forward of hearing from you.
Raúl

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. I’m uploading the same dataset I’ve used weeks ago, but now I see this new error message on a blue page. I’ve followed the troubleshooting steps which did not work.

As an additional check to discard any problem in my own files, I downloaded the test files that are available at MetaboAnalyst (“TCE_feature_table” and “TCE_metadata”) and the same error occurs when trying to upload them.

Hello; I have the same problem with past data / metadata files whose metaanalysis cannot be reproduced.
Thanks for troubleshooting

Enrique

Hello everyone,
Thanks for reaching us. I am happy to provide any help. Based your description, I just did a quick test for statistical analysis [meta-data] module in MetaboAnalyst with the TCE feature table and TCE metadata example. But everything goes well. So, I am asking if anyone could share a reprofucible example or more details with me for further debugging? It would be appreciated for your collabration.
Bests,
Zhiqiang

I think the problem with data+metadata is unsolved yet. Thanks for troubleshooting
Enrique

As always, please follow our trouble shooting guide. There is nothing we can do if we cannot reproduce the issue.

Clear your cache; Make sure only one browser window is open. Document your steps leading to the issue

Hi, could you please follow our trouble shooting guide?

Hi Zhiqiang, I have experienced the same issue, this happens when I am trying the “Study Design: Time series + one condition” (under Metadata/Time-series tab), I test the example data, it works, however, when I am testing a large dataset (104 samples, 15357 lc-ms peaks), it runs into this error, you may try to test a large dataset and check for the “Study Design: Time series + one condition” (under Metadata/Time-series tab), Tx

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.