Unknown error that is unique to your data and parameters but table and metadata seems correct

feature-table.csv (193.3 KB)
metadatatimepoints.csv (78 Bytes)

Hello,

I’ve been trying to upload the following files, but I keep encountering an error message. Interestingly, I was able to upload the same files a few months ago without any issues. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi
I am also encountering the same generic “Error” any time I upload my data. I am using the same documents that I successfully analysed with MicrobiomeAnalyst some months ago.

Maybe there are some issues with the tool?
Many thanks !

Please follow our post guideline. Saying it works a few months ago is not helpful.

@ hynr11: see below - you metadata contains two columns and neither is compatible with our data input format Sample column contain only one group, and Replicate should have at least 3 replicate per group. Please take a look at our data format requirements
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 3.34.12 PM

Hi @jeff.xia

I believe there might be a malfunctioning in the online tool.
I am using exactly the same files I used in July 2023 - it worked then, and now it does not.
I cannot share the whole files, but the format should be correct:

ASV table

Metadata

Taxonomy

When I try to upload the files, this is the generic error I encounter:

Do you think this might be due to an issue with the online tool? Many thanks, Antonio.

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.