Unable to upload (.txt) meta data

Hi! I’ve made several attempts at uploading a metadata file but cannot determine why I keep getting a formatting error. I’ve ensured that Filename and Class are separated by tab only and made sure there are no other blank spaces. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Meta data A.txt (390 Bytes)

Same issue. For sanity sake, tried to upload a data set from an earlier uploaded project that worked and it will give this error now.

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same problem. Not able to upload data in csv for the module of statistical analysis. I uploaded the data many times without any issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps it’s a software bug then. Hope it gets sorted soon!

Hi We experienced cookie-related issue in the past hours. It is fixed now. Please try it again. If you have same issue, please keep me informed.

1 Like

Hello, We experienced cookie-related issue in the past hours. It is fixed now. Please try it again. If you still face the same issue, please share both your raw data files and meta-data table with me (zhiqiang.pang@xialab.ca). I will check your case.