Problem with raw data precessing

[Raw Data Processing] option in MicrobiomeAnalyst

The error are as follows:

1. Dereplication failed

Analysis failed at “Step 3: Perform Sequencing data dereplication.”

I have tried uploading new raw data and adjusting the trimming parameters, but the issue still persists.

1. High number of denoised read

Prior to the above error, there was one instance where the analysis completed up to “Step 8: Perform Sequencing taxonomy assignment.”

However, all samples had a high number of denoised reads, resulting in a very low number of merged reads for analysis.

I would like to inquire about how to adjust the trimming parameters to address this issue.

And, I sent the data related to it to the email address yao.lu5@mail.mcgill.ca.

Thank you very much!

Hello, I have tested your data and it actually works as shown below:

I’m not quite sure about the issue.Could you please try again and let us know if it works? Maybe you can try another browser.

I have tried it on another browsers and even on another computer, but it still doesn’t work.

Also, may I please request an answer to my second question?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hello, for the processing, you can provide us your job id and then we can check the exact issue.

And for your second question, it might be related to how you trim the sequence. You can also refer to:

for more information.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!

My job id is 584.

Please check the exact issue :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue with preprocessing failing at the data dereplication step. Please let me know if you figure out how to solve this!

Hello, the problem was caused by the trim parameters you have set. No reads passed the filter step. You need to modify the parameters.
We will update the error message to provide clues for the failure.
You can try again with appropriate parameters.

Hello, you can refer to current post or this one to figure out if you have the same problem. If not please provide your job id for further trouble shooting.
Our website will be update soon for more detail error message.

If you have similar issues, please start a new topic and provide Job IDs and parameters settings as the minimum information.