Metabolite ID conversion API not working

Dear all,

I want to use the API for metabolite id conversion but it does not seem to be working, even with the example provided here

I used the curl command

curl -X POST \
  https://rest.xialab.ca/api/mapcompounds \
  -H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
  -H 'cache-control: no-cache' \
  -d '{
	"queryList": "1,3-Diaminopropane;2-Ketobutyric acid;2-Hydroxybutyric acid;",
	"inputType": "name"
}'

with either https://rest.xialab.ca/api/mapcompounds and https://www.xialab.ca/api/mapcompounds but in both cases I have this error :

<html>
    <head>
        <title>Generic Error Landing Page</title>
        <meta charset="UTF-8">
        <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
    </head>
    <body style="background: lightblue">
        <div style="line-height: 26px; padding: 40px 20px 40px 60px">
            <h2>Troubleshooting</h2>
            <p>
                This page indicates an unknown error that is <u>unique to your data and parameters</u>. 
                We suggest the following steps 
            </p>

<h3>Self Help</h3>
            <ul>
                <li>
                    <b>Have you read the <b>FAQs</b>, <b>Data Format</b> and <b>Tutorials</b>?</b> <br/>
                    These resources provides detailed explanations for common questions received from users. 
                    Please first go through these resources first. 
                </li>  
                <li>
                    <b>Have you tried our example data to see if the issue still exists?</b><br/>
                    Most of the time, the issue is related to improper data format. Although we try to give informative 
                    error messages, there are always exceptions. Here are three tips: 
                    <ol>
                        <li>
                            Open your file  in a text editor (not a spreadsheet program) to see the details - are these values comma separated (.csv) or tab separated (.txt)?
                        </li>
                        <li>
                            You may need to search "How to save my file as a .csv format" to get more detailed instructions; 
                        </li>
                        <li>
                            Several example datasets are provided in the upload page, please choose the one that matches your data type to see if the issue still appears. Download and open 
                            the data in a text editor for details.  
                        </li>
                    </ol>
                </li>
            </ul>

<h3>Ask for Support</h3>
            Remote troubleshooting is difficult. Please include essential information in order for us to reproduce the issue
            <ol style="color: darkred;">
                <li>
                    <b>Data</b>: Indicate which example data you used, or provide a copy of your data
                </li>
                <li>
                    <b>Steps</b>: Document all steps leading to the issue. Sometimes screenshots may be necessary
                </li>
                <li>
                    <b>Email</b>: Send the information (<font style='color: #011CA2'>tool name + data used + steps</font>) to <b>support [at] xialab.ca</b>
                </li>
            </ol>   

Make sure your question is specific to the tool. Asking for statistical consultations or very general questions 
            (i.e. how to analyze your data) will be ignored, due to limited time availability. <br/>
            Please keep in mind that there are 1000s of users on a daily basis. 
            It may take 3 - 7 days to respond to your questions. 
    </div>
</body>
</html>

Thanks a lot