MetaboAnalyst Updated version-Data Filtering

Hello,

I used MetaboAnalyst over the las months and wanted to perform some additional analysis now, using the same settings as before. With the updated online version of MetaboAnalyst it is not possible to chose the option to not filter the Data anymore. Would it be possible to get access to the older version? I need to use the same settings like in my other analysis in order to compare my results.

Best regards,
Joke

The interface has been slightly adjusted - now you can drag the slider to turn off data filtering if your data contain less than 5000 features (note this is the same as the old version)

Hello,

I would also need the old version of MetaboAnalyst to select the “None (less than 5000 features)” option in the data filtering tab. When I select the data filter settings now, I get different results than I did before without applying a filter.

Best regards,

Aurore

Hello,
I have the same problem. So, I also get different results than I did before without applying a filter.

Best regards,
Patrícia Tavares

Can you provide more details on the situation - your data and parameters you are using (before and now)?