Error on step of Sample Descriptor Editor

I entered the dose as 0.001, but I cannot proceed. It seems to be stuck. Can you please let me know how I should proceed?

Thank you
Yanan

Dear Yanan,

You can try uploading a metadata file along with your list of files, you don’t need to manually edit the values anymore this way. Let me know if you have any questions or encounter any issues.

Guangyan

1 Like

Hi Guangyan, thank you very much for the information. I created the metadata file and uploaded it along with my list of files, but I am stuck at another step.

I am unable to proceed with the ‘Differential Expression Analysis’ step for ‘comparing all treatments to control’ when the ‘Specify analysis’ option is set to ‘Differential Expression Analysis’. Additionally, I cannot proceed with the ‘Overview of Differentially Expressed (DE) Genes’ step when the ‘Specify analysis’ option is set to ‘Dose-response analysis’. Could you help me with these issues?

Dear Yanan,

If you could share the dataset with me I can help you with these issues.

Thanks,
Guangyan

Dear Guangyan,
I sent my data via email to support@xialab.ca, rather than through this platform. Did you receive it?

Thank you and best regards,

Yanan

Dear Yanan,

Could you also give me the parameters selected on the upload page (species, chip version, size)

Thanks,
Guangyan

Hello Yanan,

You can try again with your dataset now, note that EcoToxModules have not been defined for O.mykiss but you still will be able to perform curve fitting.

Guangyan

Hi Guangyan,
It went smoothly this time. Thank you very much for your great support!

Yanan