Enrichment analysis

Hello,
In the Enrichment analysis (Over Representation Analysis and single sample profiling), the Chemical Structure section (sub-class, main-class) part is not working. Even with the given practice data set its not working.
Any solutions, please?

Thanks,
-PD

Can anyone reply, please.

Please follow our post guideline

Dear all,

I am trying to perform sub-class analysis under Enrichment Analysis in MetaboAnalyst (online) using my data set. But I am getting error. Next, I tried, doing the same analysis using the demo tutorial metabolite list (provided in the online tool), but still I am getting the same error. Following are tyheh list of metabolites and I have attached the screenshots of the error. Please help.
Acetoacetic acid
Beta-Alanine
Creatine
Dimethylglycine
Fumaric acid
Glycine
Homocysteine
L-Cysteine
L-Isolucine
L-Phenylalanine
L-Serine
L-Threonine
L-Tyrosine
L-Valine
Phenylpyruvic acid
Propionic acid
Pyruvic acid
Sarcosine
Arsenic
Benzene
Caffeic acid
Cotinine
Cadmium
Lead
Thiocyanate

Enrichment.pdf (200.5 KB)

Everything works well in my testing - either your data or our example data. Could be related to your internet, browser setting, etc. Maybe clear your browser history and try use a different laptop.

Thanks for the reply Jeff!
So I found out that in the online version of MetaboAnalyst, the sub-class enrichment analysis is working only when the “Only use metabolite sets containing at least” is checked. If the option is not checked, then it is not working, even with the given demo/practice data.
Thanks a ton :slight_smile:

OK, this is useful information. The issue should be fixed soon

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.