Data upload error Microbiome Metabolomics

I tried to upload the list of microbiota and metabolites in the Feature List section inside the Microbial Metabolomics section, but I am not able to do so. I copy pasted the lit and click Upload, but it is not directing me anywhere. Do I also have to upload the Abundance Table? Can I just not independently work with the Feature List section?

The following link is what I am referring to.
MicrobiomeAnalyst

Please read and follow our post guidelines

I am using Microbial Metabolomics. As you can in the ‘Screenshot’ picture, I am trying to upload the list of microorganisms in the ‘Feature List’ section.

In s2 screenshot, you can see, I uploaded the list. When I submit the list, the page refreshes and takes me out to s3 (as shown in the screenshot).

Can’t I independently work with the ‘Feature List’ section? Shall I still upload metadata, abundance table, and metabolomics data as seen in screenshot 3 (s3)?

Hello,thanks for bring up this issue. We have updated our website. You can try again and let us know if you have more questions.
Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.