Bug spotted during LCMS data uploading

Hello,

After logging into my MetaboAnalyst account, I created a new project and attempted to upload my raw data, which had been converted to centroid mode and compressed into ZIP files. However, the upload was unsuccessful. Interestingly, when I uploaded the same data without logging in, the upload completed successfully, and I was able to proceed with the spectra analysis.

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,
Fragkou Christiana

I also experienced this issue but now it won’t upload files when not logged in. Any help resolving this is greatly appreciated.

Hi I am facing the same issue too.

If you have got solution for this, kindly share it.

Appreciate it so much.

Thank you

Hello,

I am still experiencing the issue (see screenshot). The screen will continue to have this loading page for several minutes but not upload the files. Has anyone been able to resolve this?

I am experiencing a similar issue. I converted my data from an LC-Orbitrap system to mzML format and zipped the files. I tried uploading 23 files (each about 40 MB), but only the metadata was uploaded; the zip files did not go through. No error messages were displayed on the screen. I even left it overnight, but it still made no progress. It did not work with or without login; I used Edge and Chrome.

The screenshot shows the error message saying your file size is invalid - 446MB is above the allowed size (200MB) by the public server.

For anyone who is asking for support on raw data processing, please read this post and our responses. Thank you for understanding

Hello,

Noted. That file was removed. However, it still won’t upload the data. If I select proceed, the system displays the error message in the second screenshot.

Hello,

Same problem with my data upload.
As I work with Agilent products my data has .d files which I converted zo mzML files and ziped them. The webside says the upload is succesfull but when I click on proceed I get the same error message as @cchatman cchatman.
I tried it with and without an account and even the demo files I couldn’t upload.

Is there any solution to the problem?

I also face the same question. It’s always processing.