Assistance Needed for a Technical Issue: Out of Memory Error and Missing ms2_db Files in MetaboAnalyst Project

Dear MetaboAnalyst Team,

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude for providing such a valuable and user-friendly tool to the scientific community.

I am writing to you concerning a technical issue I have been experiencing while using MetaboAnalyst for my research. I have successfully submitted and received results for various projects on your platform, but I’ve encountered a persistent problem with one of my recent projects, Job ID 25548.

When I try to run my analysis, I receive an “Out of Memory” error message. Despite numerous attempts and adjustments, the problem remains unresolved. This problem has not occurred with my other projects.

Here is the status text from my Project:
metaboanalyst_spec_proc.txt (1.4 KB)

To try and resolve the issue, I attempted to run the MetaboAnalyst R package on my own server. However, I encountered another challenge: I am unable to complete the reference database retrieval due to missing ms2_db related files.

Could you please provide guidance on the following issues:

1. How can I resolve the “Out of Memory” error on my project with Job ID 25548?
  2. How can I obtain the necessary ms2_db files to run the MetaboAnalyst R package on my own server, or is there an alternative solution available?

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving these issues. I look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards,

Xiangyu