About Microbiome Metabolomics function

Hi!.
The Microbiome Metabolomics co-analysis feature isn’t functioning. I’ve tried processing data and clicking the ‘Proceed’ button, but it doesn’t move to the next step. I also attempted using a sample file after downloading it, but it also failed to progress. Best regards

Hello, thanks for posing the question.
Please let me know which example data you have used or you can follow our post guideline for further trouble shooting.

Thank you for reply.
The Microbiome Metabolomics co-analysis module isn’t functioning. I’ve tried processing data and clicking the ‘Proceed’ button, but it doesn’t move to the next step.
I also attempted using a sample file after downloading it, but it also failed to progress. I uploaded data (data upload, abundance table) using your example (test dataset) after download it. I do the data integrity check and data processing. Each data processing steps was submitted the filtering, normalization, and comparison for Microbiome and Metabolomics. Then, I pressed the proceed button, but it did not go to the next step.

test_met.csv (12.7 KB)
test_meta.csv (156 Bytes)
test_mic.csv (6.5 KB)

Hello, thanks for your message.

We have update our website and I have manually uploaded our example data which worked well.
You can try again. Please let me know if your have more questions.

Hope this helps!

Dear Yao,
Thank you so much!!! It works pretty well and even improved!

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.