Raw Data Processing stuck at 20%

Hello,
I uploaded my raw data (16S DNA) on the Raw Data Processing tool included in MicrobiomeAnalyst.
As I am able to upload it, I assume the format of the data is correct, as before I wasn’t able to do that because it wasn’t correct. This is a link to my data: data
This data was obtained after an 16S amplicon using QIIME was done by an external laboratory.

After uploading the data, these are the number of reads which are very large in comparison to the example provided by the tool, which makes me think it may be the cause of the problem.

These are the parameters I set. As the graphics show, the quality of the reads doesn’t really go below 30%, so I didn’t truncate the sequences. Also, they don’t include the primer, so I set to 0 the trimming for left and right ends.

When I click proceed, the analysis starts but, when it reaches step 4 (perform sequencing data dereplicating) at 20%, it gets stuck. After 10-15 min, the time after “status text” stops changing, so I guess in that moment the procedure crashes. The JobID is 9233.

This is my first post in the forum so it won’t be perfect, and I apologize in advance, but I would really appreciate some help.
Thank you very much for your attention.
Rocío.