Multiple expression tables Limitation number

Dear all,

I am writing this message to ask you the following: is it a possibility to increase the number of Input expression tables in the “Multiple expression” tables tools?
Indeed we are performing a large meta-analysis, and we get the comment that more studies should be included in our analysis (we used 10 datasets, but we have 22 datasets in total). Is it possible to increase this limit in the web tool? Otherwise is there another possibility for us to be able to keep using your tool with a larger number of input tables?

Thanks for your help,
Best,
Yann.

PS: I wanted to let you know that we used your tools extensively, which are amazing. And your feedback was greatly appreciated in the last months.

This tool is designed as a free resource to support common analysis needs. We assume those who plan to perform large-scale studies will have basic R knowledge, and recommend using our ExpressAnalystR package to run the analysis locally.

I assumed the ExpressAnalystR were having the same limit as it’s written “underlying R package synchronized with ExpressAnalyst web server”. I thought the “synchronized with the web server” implies the same limit.
I will use the R packages.

Thanks for your help,
Yann.