I am using CSS normalization for my KO abundance data. I noticed that after the data filtering and normalization steps, the normalized library files (norm_libsizes.csv, norm_libsizes_0.png) generated in the Downloads actually display the raw input data, whereas the normalized data file (data_normalized.csv) appears as expected. Additionally, the functional diversity profiling for KEGG metabolism (based on total hits) uses raw KO abundance instead of normalized abundance. I have checked this with multiple datasets, including some of the sample data. Please let me know if I am missing something.