Error while performing taxa abundance

Hello, I uploaded my data to create a taxa abundance graph. It used to work previously with the data I had, but now it suddenly shows an error every time. What could be the possible cause of this error?

1 Like

Hi!
I’m having the same problem, error message appears trying to generate stacked barplot, and previously I had no problems with the same data set. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.And even after trying with the example data, I still encountered this situation. So I guess it’s a software issue.May I ask you if the problem has been resolved? I would greatly appreciate your assistance.[quote=“Natalia_Zwolak, post:1, topic:4833, full:true”]
Hello, I uploaded my data to create a taxa abundance graph. It used to work previously with the data I had, but now it suddenly shows an error every time. What could be the possible cause of this error?

[/quote]

1 Like

@jeff.xia any recent changes to the code?

Hi, I have the same problem and it’s been a week that I try to look for the taxa abundance but it’s not working. Hoping they are working on the bug soon.

The issue has been fixed by our member Zhiqiang, please have a try again.

Thank you for your patience.
Guangyan

It’s been fixed, thanks!