Due to the large size of RNA-seq data, you are only allowed to upload your raw RNA-seq data via FTP Clients tools such as FileZilla.
- Please click here to download FileZilla and install it locally.
- Then connect with our server using Host: dev.ecoomicsanalyst.ca and your registered email and password with port 21.
- Click File → Site Manager → New site → Fill the fields of Host, Port, User and Password.
- Click Transfer Settings → select Active → click Connect.
- Drag all your files in local to our server.
- Please monitor your file uploading in the FileZilla. Once all your files are successfully uploaded and please login again to process.
- Once your job is submitted, please do not remove or upload any files in FileZilla.
Please check more details in our TUTORIALS (click here).
Note: your storage quota is 30GB , and your raw data will be kept for 30 days . If you have a data set more than 30GB, please split them, upload and run, then delete files in storage from FileZilla before you can submit new dataset.