Normalization not proceeding in Shotgun Data Profiling module

I’m using the output from tax4fun (thank you for helping me address that problem) to run analyses using the SDP module as I have in the past.

Here are the files:
functionalprof_tax4fun.csv (3.5 MB)
metadata.csv (22.8 KB)

The upload and data filtering proceed just fine. But, the normalization does not seem to complete. I’ve tried both TSS and CSS, selected submit, and then seen the progress wheel spin for a bit. But then, the “proceed” button does not turn dark blue and I can’t move forward in the analysis. Interestingly, if I go to the downloads tab, a normalized data set appears to have been generated.
Here is a screen shot:

So, I’m stuck again. Any notion why I’m not able to proceed through normalization on to the analysis steps?

*** EDIT: So, I got it to work about 45 minutes ago by fixing an error in a metadata file, so that it covered only the subset of samples that were the KO output file I was analyzing. Then, I moved on to the next subset of samples to run the same way. And again, normalization won’t proceed. To double check, I went back to the first subset and tried those again, and they won’t go through normalization now either, even though they worked just fine a while ago. Thus, this seems to be an intermittent issue. Can it be fixed?

The files that worked previously but do not now are here:
KO terms pre-DSS.txt (1.3 MB)
metadata_TP2.txt (7 KB)

And here is the next data subset that I haven’t yet been able to get through normalization:
KO terms Colitis.txt (1.1 MB)
metadata_TP3.txt (5.8 KB)

Thank you

Hello, This issue has been fixed now. You can try agin.